Pluses of Careys Manor:-
- Character, manor is a lovely timber historic building
- Staff - excellent welcome and introduction. Restaurant staff are extremely well trained and kind.
- Food - brilliant fresh breakfasts,buffet or to order.
- Manor restaurant - are THE best pork main course (joul and fillet) that we have EVER tasted inc. Michelin.
- Hydrotherapy - great range of facilities to while away time.
- Room - Top floor manor rooms brilliantly quiet.
- Location - 5 mins into New Forest for walks.
Downsides of Careys Manor (not many)
- Main leisure area requires more loungers
- Main pool was a bit cloudy.
- Fixed Manor menu a bit limited after 3 night stay.
All in all a great place to unwind, very calm, very serene - hope to return!More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking