I stayed with my sister, and we had access to the private spa facilities which were great. Robes and slippers were provided and the place was all clean which was really important for us. Food in the evening was lovely and there was a really good selection for breakfast too.
Room was a great size and it seemed like they all had access to the garden or balconettes. Beds were really comfortable, the usual refreshments all included.
Only pitfall really is cost - especially if you want treatments, and be sure to use their quick check out as opposed to going to reception in the morning as it can be really busy.
Service was great though and I couldn't really fault them on anything. Great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featured in The Telegraph's Best Hotels in Hampshire. Blending just the right fusion of relaxed informality and stylish refinement, a break at Careys Manor Hotel will make you feel wonderfully pampered. Nestled between the New Forest National Park, Careys Manor Hotel & SenSpa provides the perfect base for grown up getaways to escape and discover. With 77 plush bedrooms and suites, the award winning SenSpa, 3 onsite restaurants and 4 star award winning service, create extraordinary memories at Careys Manor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Careys Manor Hotel & SenSpa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Careys Manor Hotel And Senspa
- Careys Manor Hotel & Sen Brockenhurst
- Careys Manor Hotel & SenSpa Brockenhurst, New Forest National Park Hampshire
- Careys Manor Spa Senspa
- Careys Hotel Manor
- Careys Manor Brockenhurst