My husband and I recently stayed here for a celebration. The location is very picturesque and the hotel is stunning both outside and inside.
Great parking facilities, lovely bar and restaurant set-up and the room was beautiful. Fabulous big comfortable bed and lovely big shower. Wooden floor boards in the room and bathroom whilst looking well lived in were gorgeous. The room is designed with beautiful colours and matching furniture.
The first night was extremely hot and e wet a little frustrated that the air conditioner wouldn't go below 19 degrees nod ended up having to have that on and the window open to get a breeze.
The same happened the following night. This is a place to go for pure relaxation.
For he cost though, it is expensive as it does not include breakfast, which must be one of the minority of places hat don't include breakfast. Once you add in breakfast it does become an expensive weekend. Whilst he breakfast is probably the best meal to have there, it is a shame in this day and age it isn't inc
Luddite in the cost.
Free wifi is great and he towels are lovely and hick.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pig is a bang up to date take on a new style of home grown, 26 bedroom country house hotel and what that needs to be today - original, relaxed and sitting comfortably within its environment. It's really a restaurant with rooms. This is a place that is all about the walled garden and everything is driven by the gardener/forager and chef - they grow and find the food - the chef then makes the menu. The style is home grown in every way - breaking the mold of designed hotels, daring to be comfortable in its own skin, working with what it has and recognising what is good about that. It won't be perfect, it will be warm, relaxed, comfy, interesting, and homely with muted colours, a bit shabby chic and evolved rather than interior designed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Pig reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pig Hotel Brockenhurst
- Hotel Whitley Ridge
- Whitley Ridge Brockenhurst
- The Pig Brockenhurst, New Forest National Park Hampshire