We stayed on a quiet February Sunday night and were lucky enough to be upgraded to a suite which was excellent - clean, comfortable, spacious with a nice forest view. Our evening meal was very quiet (only two other dinners) but the food & service were good. Breakfast was fine. We swam in the indoor pool, pleasant but quite small, not as good as some similar hotels we've stayed at. This was our second visit & I'm sure we'll be back, it's in such a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A good quality 4 Star Hotel & Spa set right in the heart of the beautiful New Forest National Park. We have extensive leisure facilities - indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzi, 6 Spa treatment rooms and relaxation area, tennis and squash courts and fully equipped gym. Beresford's our award winning restaurant with 2 AA Rosettes offers some of the finest locally sourced foods in the area. You can access the Forest directly from the hotel. We have 6 rooms suitable for private, wedding and conference/corporate use. The hotel is privately owned and managed and we pride ourselves on offering great service. Book directly with the hotel for the best rates and room allocations inclusive of a full English breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Balmer Lawn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balmer Lawn Hotel Brockenhurst
- Balmer Lawn Brockenhurst, New Forest National Park Hampshire