We stayed here on Valentine's weekend, and had a complimentary upgrade, the hotel is beautiful and in a fantastic setting.
What really made it for us though - we were unlucky enough to have an incident with a flood, near the hotel, two hours waist deep in water pushing our now ruined car out - and I must say the staff were so charming, helpful and most of all sympathetic! Didn't bat an eyelid when we had to leave the car there after we left, and so on.
Even after a small question about our bill (overcharged us for some drinks or something) they were extremely helpful/
What we saw of Brockenhurst and the New Forest is beautiful too,
Definitely be returning - in drier weather!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A good quality 4 Star Hotel & Spa set right in the heart of the beautiful New Forest National Park. We have extensive leisure facilities - indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzi, 6 Spa treatment rooms and relaxation area, tennis and squash courts and fully equipped gym. Beresford's our award winning restaurant with 2 AA Rosettes offers some of the finest locally sourced foods in the area. You can access the Forest directly from the hotel. We have 6 rooms suitable for private, wedding and conference/corporate use. The hotel is privately owned and managed and we pride ourselves on offering great service. Book directly with the hotel for the best rates and room allocations inclusive of a full English breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Balmer Lawn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balmer Lawn Hotel Brockenhurst
- Balmer Lawn Brockenhurst, New Forest National Park Hampshire