We booked 2 nights short break in January as we had stayed many times in the past with the children and as a couple. The hotel has refurbished to a high standard and we were upgraded to a superior room on arrival. The charge per night was an absolute bargain at £79. The room was huge and immaculate with a 6ft bed and forest views. There was a deal on dinner too however the portions were quite small but a 3 course meal with a drink for under £60 is not bad. Breakfast was relaxing with lovely staff and good food. The pool and spa facilities were good too and due to how quiet the hotel was we had the luxury of the pool to ourselves.
I cannot fault my visit and look forward to returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A good quality 4 Star Hotel & Spa set right in the heart of the beautiful New Forest National Park. We have extensive leisure facilities - indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzi, 6 Spa treatment rooms and relaxation area, tennis and squash courts and fully equipped gym. Beresford's our award winning restaurant with 2 AA Rosettes offers some of the finest locally sourced foods in the area. You can access the Forest directly from the hotel. We have 6 rooms suitable for private, wedding and conference/corporate use. The hotel is privately owned and managed and we pride ourselves on offering great service. Book directly with the hotel for the best rates and room allocations inclusive of a full English breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Balmer Lawn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balmer Lawn Hotel Brockenhurst
- Balmer Lawn Brockenhurst, New Forest National Park Hampshire