Would not recommend this place to anybody, simply avoid! Charged us over £15 for two adults and a four-year old. The whole place is very tired and run down, and you have to pay extra for the use of a hairdryer that is a joke (it would not even dry my daughter's fringe). A little girl had an accident in the pool, big one, and threw up as well, no actions were taken, just carried on as normal. Awful place!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.