“Outstanding”

The Coffee Shop
Ranked #6 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Bude
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Waitstaff
“Outstanding”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I went for brunch today at the coffee shop when the other I was stopped by a lovely scottish womem offering my a voucher for the coffee shop and the bakery, It was near lunch time, so I went for a bite to eat, I looked at the boards which advertised what they offered. As I entered I was greeted and was spoke too with a lovely smile. The service was excellent and was very quick. I thoroughly enjoyed the food, the portions was very good as the beautiful presentation on the blackboard tempted me. They lived up to the 5 star hygiene award they had as the place was emaculate and very clean. The overall price was very good and there were no hidden costs, the staff were really nice and whenever they talked they had a smile on their face. Overall I will come back.
Thanks for an excellent service

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank peter2510

basingstoke
“amazing food definately no hidden charges”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

my family and i had a gorgeous meal at this very clean and friendly coffee shop. all the prices were clearly marked on the menu and it was very affordable. it deserved the 5 star rating it has been given!

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank dan b
Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Little cafe”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Was directed to this lovely place by another member of the public ! Four of us had a lovely lunch and the sweets were to die for !!!! The staff were lovely too which really makes any occasion ! All the bread and sweets were made just down the road at the lansdowne bakery , you could not fault them ;-) If i ever go to Bude again i might go for a pint elsewhere lunchtime but id go to the Coffee shop to eat ....THANKYOU ....

• Visited June 2013