All reviews hot shower beach towels breakfast was delicious home from home homemade scones thoroughly enjoyed our stay coastal path annie bodyboard
Reviewed August 9, 2013

My husband and I stayed her for 2 nights in the pepperpot room. The decoration is very contemporary and has a real sense of luxury. The owner Annie is so welcoming and friendly and my husband said the breakfast was one of the best! The location is perfect just a 2 minute walk from the beach. I would recommend this B and B to anyone.

Date of stay: August 2013
2  Thank Helen7588
AnnieO6, Owner at Shorebreak Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Thanks for your fab review. It always make me happy when my guests enjoy their stay and have a great break. Thanks for taking the time to write about it. Annie

Reviewed August 2, 2013

my husband and i stayed at this lovely little guest house in bude a couple of weeks ago. we were greeted by annie with a much needed complementary tea and coffee after a long drive. we stayed in the pepperpot room which was decorated lovely,it was extremely clean which is very important to us and with the best shower i have ever used! As the other guests hadn't arrived yet we were invited to view 1 of the other rooms. The other room which i knew when we booked was larger and wow what a room!! it had a fantastic huge bath. Breakfast was fruit yoghurts crossiants pan au chocolat cereal toast and a full english breakfast cooked by annie. it was scrumptious. we would definitely stay here again if we ever came again to and would recommend it to anyone.

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank janet880

Thank you for your lovely review - I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay it was great having you. Thanks for taking the time to write.

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at shorebreak and it really was a relaxing, home from home weekend.
In a fabulous location, the accommodation is clean, crisp and with a lovely beachy vibe.
The bathroom in the room we stayed in (crooklets) was too of a very high standard.
The breakfast was gorgeous and the hosts really cannot do enough to look after you.
Will be def returning and cannot recommend this guest house enough!!

Date of stay: September 2012
AnnieO6, Owner at Shorebreak Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Thanks for your lovely review. I love running my B&B and having happy guests make my day. Hope you get to return soon. Annie

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Arrived as a family of 6. Not only is the outside of the B&B beautifully modern and in keeping with the beach, so was the inside. Wonderfully modern, clean and so well decorated with nautical touches. Cooked breakfast every morning in the beautiful kitchen and dining room. Only 500 metres from the beach. Chinese just up the road. And all the souvenir and shopping bits not too far away. Secluded quiet location off the beaten track but still near all you hope for on a beach break away. Landlady also kindly hosed our wetsuits for us and set them out to dry!

Tea/coffee and a hair dryer as well!

Can't praise this place high enough. Thank you very much will be returning for shore. ha!

Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Jlo270
AnnieO6, Owner at Shorebreak Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Thank you for your lovely review. I love running my B&B and love it when my guests have a fantastic time. You certainly made the most of all the surfing! Look forward to you coming back.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Just arrived back home after a great bude holiday again ;-). We have been going to bude for 16 years and what a same shorebreak b&b hasn't been there as long ! We sadly only stayed one night as we already had booked wooda holiday park ( also fab ) but on wanting to not miss a sunny Saturday we looked to extended our hols and found shorebreak ;-)
We phoned Annie and within 10 mins we arrived to a friendly welcome and lovely room so glad we stayed , Annie very kindly let my husband bring his very expensive mountain bike into the house instead of leaving it in the car , we would not of brought the bike if we had know we would be in a b&b but nothing was a problem Annie was very laid back about it , what a great host ! ( that bike is my husbands baby )
The bed was lovely didn't want to get up but on doing so the shower was great and the breakfast was even better and again the welcome in the morning was friendly and comfortable ;-) . Annie has a beautiful home that is full of her great taste and that makes shorebreak different to any other b&b it's honest and homely and well deserves its 5 star rating ! . But enough if too many people know we will never get booked in again the only thing shorebreak couldn't give me that I wanted was more days off work to stay longer !!!
Annie all the best for the season and I have know doubt it will be a good one , and enjoy as many sunsets as poss.

Room tip: All rooms fantastic ;-)
Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Harri96
AnnieO6, Owner at Shorebreak Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Thank you for your lovely review. Glad you extended your stay and had such amazing weather. At Shorebreak bikes are just part the family :-)