“Bad food!”
Review of The Globe Hotel

The Globe Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bude
The Globe Hotel
Ranked #45 of 49 Bude B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 14, 2012

We had a meal in here on the last night of our holiday and I wish we'd gone somewhere else! We ordered a vegetarian Lasagne and a Steak & Ale pie. The Lasagne brought to me was a meat one so I had to wait for another meal to be cooked whilst my partner & Child ate their meals. The Steak & Ale pie was very dry. The member of staff did give me a complimentary drink for the mistake with the lasgane which was appreciated, but when the vegetarian lasgane was brought out it was one of the worst meals I've ever had (and as a vegetarian I'm used to pub's serving us rubbish meals!) It had just a few vegetables in, hardly any sauce and the pasta was hard. It was a very small portion with the plate being swamped in salad (mostly chopped lettuce) and garlic bread. Cheap food it may be but spend a bit more and go else where for quality!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank helen h
There are newer reviews for The Globe Hotel

Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

We popped in here for a drink and bite to eat early on a Saturday night. Had we spoken to locals first, we wouldn't have bothered.
Food was good and cheap, but service was poor.
Right in the centre of bude.

• Stayed: June 2012