“ Chungs and Bude ”

Add it.
Chungs
Ranked #73 of 122 Restaurants in Bude
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: visit October 20, 2011. Outstanding chinese food. Best I have eaten.
Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

Chungs is famous to the people of Bude, and the food lives up to its reputation.
If you like Chinese food this is the place to go for it you won't be disappointed.
Downside is that it's so popular you need to order early . Upside is the food is very good and reasonably priced.

1  Thank 66JLS66

Reviewed June 12, 2017

good food reasonably priced, plenty of choice.seemed popular with locals.we have used a few times when holidaying in the area and very consistant

1  Thank lornan839
Reviewed May 28, 2017

I've been coming here for several years, and the food has always been top notch. I've tasted various dishes from Chinese takeaways in both Scotland, and the United States, and yet Chungs still remains my favourite so far.

The staff working there late at night are always cheerful and friendly, despite me typically ordering right before closing time. (sorry!)

If it wasn't for the fact I'm trying to diet, I'd be here every single week.

Reviewed May 4, 2017

After reading a few review's gave Chung's a call and wasn't disappointed chow mien superb, chicken balls quality, the sweet and sour sauce was spot on and the pawn toast was top notch , 10 min drive from Widemouth was ready to collect straight away its just a shame I live 300 miles away or this would be my new local Chinese takeaway.

Reviewed March 2, 2017 via mobile

Chinese is my favourite take away so I know when I get a good or bad one! Chung Chinese was amazing, not greasy and very good portion sizes for the price you pay, definitely make sure your hungry! I live in Dorset and there is only one Chinese take away that I like where I live and I found Chung Chinese was definitely on par!