“Great place for a drink in the sun”
Review of Crooklets Inn

Crooklets Inn
Ranked #40 of 117 Restaurants in Bude
Cuisines: Contemporary, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good service and drinks, can sit outside and watch the golf or inside have pool and sports tv. Drinks well priced and much better service than neighbouring bar/hotel. Sun spot in the evening, well worth a visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After a long day traveling we decided to eat next to our hotel. We had mussels and scollops dishes to start which were both excellent quality. The main courses were simple cod and chips for me which was good plus pan fried hake on crushed potatoes with crab which my wife said was excellent. The desserts were rhubarb crumble and lemon posset again just the right amounts.
Staff were very friendly and service was quick. One of the best meals in a long time and very reasonable price.

Reviewed May 1, 2018

I went to the Crooklets Inn on a very sunny Saturday. The beer garden at the front of the Inn was a perfect spot to enjoy the sun and to catch up with a few friends. With the rest of our party outside, I went to the bar with one of my friends. It was not overly busy, however, busy enough to need at least one other person on the bar. After waiting for about fifteen minutes, I finally managed to order my two pints. The waitress filled the glasses up and left about an inch and a half from the top of the glass. I immediately asked if she could fill it up, however, she then walked off to the other side of the bar to continue serving. Because the bar was pretty busy, I didn't want to embarrass the young girl by following her around the bar with my drinks so I left it. However, for the price I paid (just under £10 for two 3/4 pints of cider), I should have been clearer.
A part from that, we had a nice drink and a catch-up.

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

The sausages arrived colder than my pint of Heineken. The chef's homemade beans should have stayed at his home, I like Heinz. A highly skilled vet could have saved my bacon quite frankly, rather disappointing when I asked for it chromated ...these were all the things that it wasnt! It was bloody beautiful and I would have eaten it twice, maybe three times over. Mucho love to the crookies and the chef!!

Reviewed April 13, 2018

We were recommended to visit this restaurant for fish and chips. A lovely side conservatory letting in the evening sun. The food was well presented and tasty.