“Margarets RusticTea Rooms,Bude”

Ranked #5 of 111 Restaurants in Bude
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The only place to eat in Bude should you want great food, friendly service and a taste of what The West Country is all about.

2  Thank Rob K

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We were recommended Margaret's Rustic Tea Room so we thought we would go and check it out we wasn't disappointed the setting is tranquil the food didn't disappoint either. Margaret was very friendly and helpful [with her magic tin ] we will definitely go back again :]

1  Thank Carl H
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Our twice yearly visits to Bude would not be complete without a vist to the Rustic Tea Garden. Margaret is unique! Despite being really busy at times, she has the ability to make every individual feel special- she is a gem. She makes the best cream teas ever- VERY geneous helpings of jam and cream- locally produced of course! Margaret has many return customers from far afield and she remembers everybody!

51 years trading, good food, good prices and fantastic setting- unbeatable!!!!!!!

1  Thank Sotonianjax
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I drop in to this lovely outdoor garden tea room whenever I can when I holiday in Cornwall, especially Bude. After a good walk along the beach from Bude (get your tide times right as it is a long walk) there is nothing better than a Cornish cream tea in this gorgeous, and a little off the wall, garden. I've been lazy today and driven there with my partner and our dogs and I'm really glad we went, it is now a tradition, even a pilgrimage :-)

1  Thank Dottydog1uk
spickernow, Public Relations Manager at Margaret's Rustic Tea Garden, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

To ALL reviewers... Margaret extends her heartfelt and humble thanks for all the support given to her and in her 50th year at Northcott -... The sun is shinning and the cream teas are still as lovely as ever!
Don't forget to spread the word amongst your friends who may be visiting Bude over the coming months, Margaret will welcome you all - 7 days a week and if there were 8 days in a week she would be there!!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I love margrets!! She's my nan hehe, so peacefull and beautiful its amazing woop woop,food is perfect!!xx