we had a one night stay here and found it to be very pleasant. the owners are friendly and the breakfast was good and ample.
the small lounge was good for a crack with locals which we enjoyed. it is a five minute walk to centre of town which means a very peaceful nights sleep. a good value for money. the bedroom we had was lovely with en-suite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A top class traditional Scottish Bed and Breakfast run by the same family since 1983. Evelyn & Archie offer you a relaxed and friendly atmosphere in their lovely Victorian home. Great care & pride is taken in the standard and comfort of the spacious en-suite bedrooms. You can enjoy a hearty full Scottish breakfast with Haggis or try one of the 'healthy options'. We are Open All Year. We have free off street parking for cars and hard standing for motorcycles, we also offer Secure Bicycle Storage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Glengarry Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glengarry Hotel Callander
- Glengarry Guest House Callander, Scotland