Stayed for two nights on a tour of Scotland. Welcoming place, very clean, staff friendly. Beautiful room with comfy beds. Breakfast great (though, I'm sorry, I don't like haggis!). Guest house positioned conveniently for Callendar. Would have liked staff to show more interest in and offer advice/information about what we were planning to do with our days, especially as weather was awful. Otherwise, a great place to stay and i'd recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A top class traditional Scottish Bed and Breakfast run by the same family since 1983. Evelyn & Archie offer you a relaxed and friendly atmosphere in their lovely Victorian home. Great care & pride is taken in the standard and comfort of the spacious en-suite bedrooms. You can enjoy a hearty full Scottish breakfast with Haggis or try one of the 'healthy options'. We are Open All Year. We have free off street parking for cars and hard standing for motorcycles, we also offer Secure Bicycle Storage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Glengarry Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glengarry Hotel Callander
- Glengarry Guest House Callander, Scotland