“Eating out”

Ranked #21 of 45 Restaurants in Callander
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Great food, very friendly staff with quick servive and reasonably priced. I would highly recommended the Waverley hotel

1  Thank MArmo41

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Disliked nothing, apart from bed a little soft for my liking, but staff very pleasant and helpful. Very clean and great food well cooked.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

On the small strip, we felt The Waverly had the most options for dinner to suit our group. Long bar with lots of swords and athletic pictures on the walls. Service & food delivery felt slow but the restaurant was quite full. We requested ketchup for an order of fish & chips and received an empty bottle, then another, then a third. Still, I'd come back.

1  Thank YaleDad
Reviewed August 2, 2014

This was our second visit to the Waverley Hotel, had a lovely meal, three in our party and we all gave it a thumbs up. We had the ale steak pie, the home made hamburger which our teenage son gave a big thumbs up to along with the enormous onion rings, the game casserole was just divine. The place was busy with lots of folk enjoying themselves would recommend.

1  Thank Pandabuddie
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

My family and I were travelling to Inveraray and stopped in callander for lunch. The menu for this hotel seemed nice. The decor was lovely with a nice relaxed atmosphere. However our waitress could use some training in customer service, she seemed very grumpy and not really polite. My mum and I chose steak pie the pastry was just cooked and no more the gravy was very watery and the meat on the chewy side with frozen chips. My step dad had the roast which was roast beef he said his was fine but his veg was rock hard. My sister had macaroni cheese which I tried and it was lovely. The food is not terrible but just average sort out the food and you have a great place.

2  Thank LLWC4