“Interesting ales & excellent service”

Scottish Real Ale Shop
Ranked #7 of 19 things to do in Callander
More attraction details
Owner description: A unique place in Callander situated in the Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park selling over 130 different Scottish Beers by over 30 micro breweries from the Shetlands to the Borders. The largest selection of Scottish Real Ales under one roof.Our passion for Real Ale has long been established at the Lade Inn with our own exclusive house ales, but we wanted to take it one step further and become the central hub for all Scottish Bottled Ales. To make this dream a reality, we converted our old Microbrewery and the Scottish Real Ale Shop opened its doors for the first time in December 2006. We are a one stop shop for Scottish beer, Real Ale Festivals and brewing information; a place where you can purchase that elusive bottle from the Hebrides or that delicious blonde from Islay. We hold a Beer Festival every year and have tastings throughout the summer weekends so you can try before you buy!
droitwich
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Interesting ales & excellent service”
Reviewed November 8, 2011

My husband loves real ale & I had been searching for some interesting beers he hadn't already tried. I came across the real ale shop website and was amazed at the range and choice of ales available. I couldn't choose so ended up by twice the amount I had intended! They responded quickly to my enquiry, payment was easy ( and very reasonable) and delivery efficient & on time. My husband was so impressed, I have been instructed to buy more for him for Xmas & after browsing the website I will easily be able to find more new and interesting ales for him to try. The only hard part is choosing which ones to get! Excellent choice & service. Would definitely recommend.