“Relaxed Atmosphere”

Cafe Circa at the Atrium
Ranked #20 of 45 Restaurants in Callander
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Cafe Circa at the Atrium is a smart table service licenced restaurant, newly refurbished and spacious with comfortable seating and couches. The relaxing warm dining room has a great ambiance and nice views of Ben Ledi and the Crags. The food is freshly prepared and cooked to order, gluten free dining is the norm not the exception. Our menu is small and seasonal, guaranteed fresh. We use quality meats from an award winning local butcher and fresh Scottish landed fish from award winning local fish monger. The Home baking is done in-house daily and won a Scottish baking award last year.
Glasgow
“Relaxed Atmosphere”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Good choice of food and drink, not to expensive.
I like the way I can sit upstairs and read a paper while my wife has "retail therapy" downstairs.

Visited August 2013

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Not a bad choice”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

As you would expect from a place called the Atrium it was bright sunny and open. The food was plentiful and of a good quality - however.

We sat down at a table and waited for 20 minutes for it to be cleared and cleaned even though staff cleared tables all around us. Then we ordered food. 20 minutes later it had not arrived. We complained to be told they didn't have a check for it even though we did. Seemingly it blew out the kitchen window.

Can I recommend this restaurant ? Well on the one hand it's value for money food but on the other the service leaves a lot to be desired. I read other reviews and in retrospect I would say if you are local and known you get looked after - if you look like a tourist then you don't.

On the occasion I have decided to factually recount my experience and let you the reader choose. I won't be going back though and I visit the area regularly

Visited August 2013
fife
“Lunch great value and good food”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Just eaten lunch here. I was surprised at the size of the portions and great value for money. The staff were very friendly. Had a bowl of homemade soup with homemade bread followed by a lovely warm chicken and bacon salad. Great value at only £7.99.

• Visited July 2013
Bo'ness
“Excellent Breakfast as always”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We have visited this site for a good few years now and we have never been disappointed in any of the meals we get. We normally arrive at breakfast time and enjoy the freshly cooked food whatever it is. We have enjoyed a few other meals at various times and when you find the locals also eat here, that is always a good sign. It is nicely hidden above a country wear shop.

• Visited July 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Good food and atmosphere!”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I had chicken curry and Indian bread - fantastic dish! Flavorful and a very large portion. My friend ordered vegetable soup and was equally pleased. The service was excellent and the view very nice.

Visited May 2013