“You can't see from the street..but don't miss out..”

Cafe Circa at the Atrium
Ranked #18 of 45 Restaurants in Callander
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Cafe Circa at the Atrium is a smart table service licenced restaurant, newly refurbished and spacious with comfortable seating and couches. The relaxing warm dining room has a great ambiance and nice views of Ben Ledi and the Crags. The food is freshly prepared and cooked to order, gluten free dining is the norm not the exception. Our menu is small and seasonal, guaranteed fresh. We use quality meats from an award winning local butcher and fresh Scottish landed fish from award winning local fish monger. The Home baking is done in-house daily and won a Scottish baking award last year.
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Callander always a good place to stop and the Atrium Cafe is a clean and light place to have a meal.
It sit above the CCW outdoor clothing and cant be seen from the road so don't miss it
There's plenty on the menu at reasonable prices and wine if you want it ..gets all-round good marks from me

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Have had lunch here a few times. I cannot eat gluten, and they do wonderful gluten free bread toasties, something I can never get. It is a wonderful treat to have lunch there. The cafe itself is upstairs inside a shop, but it is light and airy. The coffee is also great. If you can't get good coffee then there's no point in trying the food, I think. They also have a good variety of other foods. My husband & son enjoyed their lunches too.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

The Atrium staff provided a lovely lunch for our group of six sisters and sisters-in-law on our way north. A staff member at Doune Castle recommended the Atrium and we were so pleased with our lunch. Most of us enjoyed courgette and brie soup (just about the best soup ever) followed by one of the homebaked desserts. I had a slice of delicious apple and blackberry pie that my mother could have baked -- and she can bake pie!

I'd like to say that this lunch stop was part of a week-long first trip to Scotland for my husband's siblings that I organized and hosted. The Atrium was our first meal outside of Edinburgh (where I live) and my only previous meal in Callander had been rather uninspiring. So I was delighted that the Atrium's warm and welcoming staff provided such a lovely lunch and got our Highland Fling off to a good start.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

very clean and modern right in the middle of an outdoor store .special deals and huge cakes . lovely place to lunch .

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Really good food in a pleasant but unlikely location, upstairs in a clothing store. Could have eaten at least a dozen of the delicious-looking desserts on display. Go when you're not on a diet!