All reviewsguest loungequiet streetguest houseon arrivalwonderful hoststhe main streetdelicious breakfastprivate bathroomtea and cakeperiod featuresa wonderful place to stayexcellent stayhigh streetfull scottishwarm welcomehome maderoom was clean and comfortable
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Stayed with my wife for three nights and just cannot recommend Annfield Guets House highly enough. From the personal greetings from Mac and Ania (and their cakes and tea) when we arrived, through to the comfy beds (we had a twin) and the perfect breakfasts that were all beyond expectations. We were sorry to have to leave.

We both cannot recommend Annfield highly enough to visitors to Callander.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stayed at Annfield the first night of a 4 day walking holiday. Due to travel, we arrived later in the evening. Mac and Ania greeted us warmly and got us settled. I emailed them before we arrived about some dietary restrictions my wife has, and they accommodated those perfectly at breakfast. They even went out of t heir way to get her a small snack that fir her needs. We bought a packed lunch from them for our first day's walk, and they provided enough food to cover not only lunch, but dinner that night as well. If we ever go back to Callender we will definitely look to stay there.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We stayed at the Annfield B&B with my wife on September 18th 2013 for one night, and as I said to Mac and Ania I would have stayed longer if I knew how we were going to be treated. Superv treatment, non intrusive at all and very helpful hosts. Very well locted near the main street and the reccommended restaurants. We got great advice from both on what to to, where to go and where to eat. The breakfast was excelent. The room was so clean and big with a wonderful view. I fully recommend this B&B

Reviewed September 20, 2013

We had a lovely stay at Annfield Guest House, Callander. What an amzing house, Large rooms, lovely period furniture, Sherry and Chocolates in the Guest Lounge. Superb scottish breakfast. I had the smoked salmon and scrambled eggs, great salmon. Very well placed close to the town centre but still very quiet street. Wil definetly go back here.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We booked on line having read the Reviews on TripAdvisor - an excellent choice! Quality abounds at Annfield, a warm welcome with tea and cakes (made by Mac), class and comfort unlimited in all respects. The B&B, surrounded by Ania's beautiful garden, is only 2 minutes from the centre of Callender with a good choice of places to eat.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends