Annfield Guest House
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$116
$175
$169
$81
  • Breakfast included
Rob Roy Hotel(Aberfoyle)(Great Value!)
$80
Cromlix(Kinbuck)
$448
Old Churches House Hotel(Dunblane)(Great Value!)
$83
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewsguest loungeb bon arrivalwonderful hostsdelicious breakfastquiet locationthe main streetperiod featuresprivate bathroomtea and cakeexcellent stayhome madewarm welcomefull scottishroom was clean and comfortablefirst classtown centre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 5, 2013

This quality B & B epitomises British tourist accommodation. It well deserves its Gold award from the Scottish Tourist Board.
This was our second visit to Annfield and the hospitality, food, service and genuine caring for their guests comfort by hosts Ania and Mac will take us back their again.
We cannot say enough good things about it, a visit to this B & B is a must when visiting the area.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent
Reviewed April 2, 2013

My husband and I checked in to the annfield on Sunday 31 march 2013. Anai and mac were lovely made us feel very welcome. Our room was immaculate and warm. We were served coffee with beautiful cakes in the grand sitting room. The breakfast the next morning was honestly the best we have ever ate when staying in b&b's. nothing is a problem for Anai and mac. Exceptional hosts. Will definently be staying at the annfield again. Would highly recomend the Annfielf to friends and family.

Donna & Scott Hall

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Excellent B&B.... service first class. Breakfast fare is outstanding,just make sure to finish your plate to please Ania & Mac.(hosts) Bedrooms and location perfect. Week.end in Callander good topped off with entertainment on sat/sun nights courtesy of The Crown Hotel.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Well, I finally made the trip back to Annfield for a second stay, but with my partner this time rather than for business. Delighted to stay at Mac and Ania's lovely guest house again, and it is still the warm, hospitable, comfortable and friendly place with the nice touches (like little cakes in the room) that I had promised my partner after my last stay. It was lovely to spend time there after days out in such unseasonal snow and cold weather.

Apologies to Ania that yet again I couldn't eat a full breakfast on both days, but I really enjoyed what I had - and thanks for providing so much choice when we were the only people staying. We wish you the very best for the rest of the season, and hope to see you again some point.

Room Tip: I still like room 2!
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I tried to book a room at Annfield for the weekend following my wife's birthday but received a very apologetic email from Mac to say that they were only opening the next weekend, after the winter break. In view of the reviews on Trip Advisor I decided to defer our visit for one week and am really glad we did.

What a lovely house in a quiet location just off the main street in Callander. A Victorian gem, with large airy rooms, beautifully furnished, run by wonderful owners Mac and Ania who treated us more like friends/family than guests in their impressive bed and breakfast.

Mac cooks the excellent breakfasts (try the full Scottish with additional haggis and see who wins!). Ania is the host(ess) whose lovely sense of humour and irony keeps everyone smiling throughout.

It is a mark of their professional attitude and quality service that, upon returning to our extremely comfortable en suite bedroom after a day exploring The Trossachs, a belated birthday card and a box of Belgium chocolates was awaiting my wife. Completely uncalled for but most appreciated !

We are not particularly a couple who stay in hotels or bread and breakfasts, normally preferring small, real ale (for me) pubs. However we could not reccomend this establishment too highly.

Room Tip: We had room 2 overlooking the front. Large, comfortable with en-suite. Probably doesn't matter which room you choose, although at least one has a seperate private bathroom. Depends what you prefer.