“Unexpected great italian food in Callander!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ciro's Italian Restaurant

Ciro's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 44 Restaurants in Callander
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Heemstede, The Netherlands
“Unexpected great italian food in Callander!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

My wife an I stayed for 4 days in Callander and to our regret discovered Ciro's the last day of our stay. If only we had found it earlier, because we had a excellent diner with a perfect host! You could learn from the food that it was cooked with passion and with delicate care. And Ciro was not only a very hard worker but also a very good an friendly host. Compliments and recommandable!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
cirillociro, Owner at Ciro's Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
thanks so much for your lovely comments.
we are a small family restaurant and we try our best.
I am happy that you will remember us.
See you on your next visit.

Wokingham, United Kingdom
“Nice meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

We had a very nice dinner here, one pizza and one fish dish. Both well prepared and tasty, and the service was friendly and convivial.

Visited June 2013
Thank you so much for your comments.
We do the best effort to make you satisfied and most of the time we succes.
See you on your next visit.

Tenerife
“Passionate Italian in Callander”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

The best Italian restaurants have an exuberant, passionate person in charge. This fits the bill. Pleasant surroundings. Fresh food, well cooked. Great service, fun and some gentle leg pulling. Who would have thought that Haggis Lasagne would work? Well worth dropping in for dinner.

Visited July 2013
cirillociro, Owner at Ciro's Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Thank you so much for the lovely comment. Haggis lasagne is our signature dish and until people tries it, you will never know the outcome. Yes we do fresh food, homely cooked, served with a smile and if the " pulling the leg " is gently, like you said , I am happy with that because I have not been in your face all night and you enjoyed the evening.
Now days, for a great success , you need to have all factor joining in , good food, good service, good pricing, and great atmosphere.
I hope I can meet you up when I decide to have holiday in Tenerife.
Ballarat, Australia
“What a man”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by the B&B owner where we stayed. There were a number of other people at the restaurant when we arrived and we noticed that there was a man on his own, who turned out to be owner, taking the orders/barman & entertainer. What was so amazing was that he did all these things with speed, efficiency, fun & always with a smile & a cheeky word to say. He was brilliant & really made the night. The food itself was great. Entree we had the soup & pork ribs, both of which were absolutely amazing. Mains were a pizza & Spaghetti Bol. Both were lovely but nothing to write home about which was fine by us. Other meals we saw looked amazing & the patrons really appeared to be enjoying them. Servings were large & we did over eat. Pricing was very good & I would certainly recommend this place. Would love to go back ourselves & maybe if we return to Callander one day, we will.

Visited July 2013
Hi, thank you so much for your lovely comment.
What you seen is what you get with me. It was busy and I was on my own. I always enjoyed doing this job and that is why I have my own restaurant and the hard work is part of the journey.
I would have loved exchanging more words with you but I was multi tasking and entertraining as,
Please come in next time you come to Scotland; failing that I am expecting an invitation to Australia.
Garden Valley, California
“Favorite Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

We came to Ciros because the owner of our B and B recommended it and we had a coupon for a bottle of wine with dinner. We ordered the Caprese salad, makerak and cod entrees. Delicious! The fish was so fresh, the tomatoes tasted home grown, and the pesto sauce perfectly balanced... Oh, and the calamari was so yummy. One of our best meals in scotland

Visited June 2013
Hi thank you so much for your lovely comments. I remember you well and glad you had a good time here in Callander and I am happy that I have been part of your fantastic experience travelling to Scotland and that you had one of your best meals during your travel.
I wish you and your wife all the best and hopefully we will see you again in the future.