“There are 4 stores”

Austins Department Store
Ranked #13 of 36 things to do in Newton Abbot
Reviewed October 24, 2013

The staff in these stores were so friendly and cheerful. We enquired after some unusual lengths for curtains and the manager of the dept went out of her way to help. We'll be placing the order very soon.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

This shop does everything well and it is a pleasure to have it so close and be able to go in there.The mens clothing shop sells proper classic wear .the toy department next door has all you need to keep kids of all ages happy .

1  Thank teignmouthtraveler
Reviewed July 10, 2013

One of the best department stores you can get. Spacious and plenty of air not to much bustle and plenty of knowledgeable staff. Hope we can manage to keep places like this. Use it or lose it.

4  Thank Terry B
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This is a fantastic department store spread over 4? Stores in Newton Abbot. I ALWAYS manage to find here what I can't in larger department stores in Manchester or Glasgow, in clothes or for the home. The restaurant/cafe upstairs serves the best cheese scones in the world and unfortunately I only get to visit once or twice a year as I live 250 miles away. I'd pay handsomely for the recipe though !

1  Thank ka2England