Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
We will be returning!

Great racecourse, lots of seating, friendly staff and easy to book tickets via their website. We... read more

Reviewed August 16, 2019

from $42.47
from $11.37
from $11.37
More Info
All reviews race course parade ring winning post blue badge antique fair premier inn lovely friendly atmosphere free admission car park up grade pot roast once a year easy parking mobility scooter plenty of places to eat whilst on holiday birthday party
Selected filters
Reviewed December 10, 2019 via mobile

I am staying in the premier inn newton abbot dune to working on the roadworks the staff are very friendly and helpfull Tracy Terry Helen andjezz and the rest of the team and wood highly recommended itto friends

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed October 3, 2019

Excellent day out, lovely racecourse, nice food in the Paddock restaurant and great service. We have visited several race courses this summer and this was the best experience.

Date of experience: August 2019
Newton_Abbot_Race, Public Relations Manager at Newton Abbot Racecourse and Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2019

Hi Trish,

Many thanks for your 5 star review, we're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit and you rated it so highly.

We do hope that you can visit us again soon.

With best wishes,

Reviewed September 27, 2019 via mobile

A day at the races whilst on holiday in Devon car park folk really pleasant and helpful as I have a mobility scooter no blue badge but said I could park on disabled part .Security who are a separate company we’re really good searched our bags I had a can of beer and was told I couldn’t take it in I didn’t realise but they at no time made me feel I’d done something wrong just explained the rules of this particular racetrack and said I could have can back when I go home. Clean place very tidy toilets good friendly atmosphere. The hog roast was good could have been a better roll though but that wouldn’t stop us going again.So all in all a good day was had by all.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

Just enjoyed another good afternoon at Newton Abbott, what a great course everything with easy access, paddock, racing, food, and all personal facilities.
From first arriving evetyonevis so friendly and welcoming. Once inside everyone no goes, jockeys, trainers even tv presenters. Social and friendly you will always meet really nice people, especially at the finishing post.

Date of experience: August 2019
Newton_Abbot_Race, Public Relations Manager at Newton Abbot Racecourse and Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2019

Thanks for the great five star review Jacqueline - so pleased you enjoyed your most recent visit with us and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

With best wishes

Reviewed August 18, 2019

I am a horse racing fan from near Newcastle but had never actually been to the races.
on a holiday to Torquay i noticed that there was races on at newton abbot when we were away, it made sense to go I thought.

Nice weather and a lovely looking course with easy access bars and bookies.

Date of experience: July 2019

Dear Norman,

Many thanks for taking the time to visit us on your recent holiday - thank you for choosing Newton Abbot for your first racing experience. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit and hopefully you'll consider us again next time you're in the area.

With best wishes