Tripadvisor

The Pizza Cafe
Ranked #4 of 136 Restaurants in Newton Abbot
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Now in our 31st year of serving the best pizza you will ever taste.Open all day every day.Takeaway and home delivery service also available.Check us out you will love us.Now something of an institution in these parts.Taste of the West Gold Award 2015.Shortlisted for The Independent Pizza Restaurant of The Year Awards 2015(Pizza and Pasta Association)Loo of the year 2105 Gold
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The Pizza Cafe is unpretentious and lacking in atmosphere. However, the food was good and the service excellent. We were in a 3 generation family group and the children were delighted by the all-in children's menu. One (age 9) voted the dessert the best he had ever had! High praise. I would not go quite that far, but the food is wholesome freshly prepare and good value.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (652)

Reviewed January 13, 2020

The service is very good. The meals are very well presented and taste rather nice. Even have a good take away service.

Reviewed January 3, 2020 via mobile

Lush food tasty toppings crisp base choice of toppings.
Never been disappointed weather it eat in or a takeaway.
Parking not great but not your fault.

Reviewed December 14, 2019

Met my friend for lunch managed to get a table. It was very busy. I had the cajun chicken burrito with coleslaw,salad and garlic bread it was delicious. My friend had the lunchtime special pizza, garlic bread and coleslaw. She also said hers was very tasty. I can see why it's always busy. Tasty freshly hot cooked food, great atmosphere.... What more can you want.

Date of visit: December 2019
2  Thank CAZ6969
Reviewed December 6, 2019 via mobile

Nothing more too my title, visited with my wife and our young family. Great service and lovely food. My wife and I are vegan and my son is vegetarian and had plenty of menu options available to all.

Would highly recommend.