“Their pizzas are so good that I can only eat pizzas from here now!”
Review of The Pizza Cafe

The Pizza Cafe
Ranked #3 of 130 Restaurants in Newton Abbot
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Now in our 29th year of serving the best pizza you will ever taste.Open all day every day.Takeaway and home delivery service also available.Check us out you will love us.Now something of an institution in these parts.Taste of the West Gold Award 2015.Shortlisted for The Independent Pizza Restaurant of The Year Awards 2015(Pizza and Pasta Association)Loo of the year 2105 Gold
Devon
“Their pizzas are so good that I can only eat pizzas from here now!”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I LOVE The Pizza Cafe. I love their pizzas, I can't eat any other pizzas now! They're all such a disappointment after eating here!! The food is always fantastic, the staff are always very welcoming and always happy to help and they let you mix and match food, they have a great little loyalty system in place too. I can't recommend this place enough, it is by far the best place to eat in Newton.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank JensyDevon

“great food, great night!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Me & my friend visited the pizza café on monday evening,it was quite busy & we were not surprised by that but we had booked in advanced...we shared a fat boy combo followed up by a Buritto & a Top gun pizza, it was fabulous & so tasteful. For our dessert we shared a heaven can wait & it really was heaven!
After all the food we had it was lucky we had diet pepsi, but it was worth the pig out!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank 7Princess7
“Never disappointed!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

My Dad was over visiting from Guernsey and requested we go to the pizza cafe for dinner (like he always does!) and we were as pleased as ever!

Service: Fab
Drinks: Good Value
Food: Delicious!!

He's over in June so we will no doubt be back!!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Gaaaaaaangnam
newton abbot
“Don't order Pizza”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Visited Pizza Cafe for a PIZZA.
Lovely cafe and very efficient friendly staff, but was very disappointed with the Pizza's.
Have had pizza's here before and they were lovely, but they have changed - for the worse,
no taste to them, dont even look like a pizza, more like a cheesy quiche. My advise would be
dont order a pizza, real shame, as its such a lovely. friendly, clean little cafe.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank lynette m
pizzacafeman, Owner at The Pizza Cafe, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Oh the joys of Trip Adviser. One minute we are serving the best pizza in Britain and the next we are serving Cheesy Quiche!!!
Quite frankly I am puzzled by this review. You reviewed us in August last year when you said we served great pizza. We have changed absolutely nothing about the pizza since your last review.
It is a pity that you didn't mention your disappointment to the staff at the time as they would have given you a replacement dish or a no quibble refund.
I hope you will give us another try so we can prove we do serve great tasting, fresh pizza cooked to your order using the finest locally sourced ingredients.
Roermond, The Netherlands
“Outstanding Food, Outstanding Service”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

This place is simply wonderful, from the service with a smile and endless helpfulness to the wonderful menu and the welcoming atmosphere and comfortable environment. At my age I can happily say without fear of falsehood that I have had many pizzas in many restaurants around the world and I would consider these to be the best in Britain. In fact there are only a few things on the menu that I have yet to try and everything has been delicious. I cannot sing the praises of this place and its wonderful staff enough. The only problem with going to eat in Pizza Cafe is the dichotomy that you face once you have finished eating: your stomach tells you that you can eat no more but your taste buds scream at you not to leave. If there was a sixth star that was labelled 'Perfect' I would have awarded it.

• Visited April 2013