Me and my boyfriend visited Sampsons Farm when we were on our holiday to Devon, we visited the farm for afternoon tea, it was an absolutely perfect day, everyone was very friendly and helped make our day special. The afternoon tea itself was delicious and all freshly made! We will definitely return if we are in the are again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 14c thatched Devon longhouse bed breakfast with additional ground floor en-suite rooms in the converted stables. We offer rustic charm with friendly professional service. Pick your own free range eggs for breakfast from our array of happy hens in the apple orchards. River walks along the Templers way 4oo yards down the lane, walk across to Stover Country Park, free Wellingtons on standby. Home-made cakes baked by my daughter Eliza and why not treat yourself to a Devon Cream Tea. Great location to Discover Dartmoor (Hound of the Baskerville country) Teignmouth, Shaldon and Dartmouth all close by. Visit the famous Eden Project only 90 minutes away by car. I am always on hand to guide you on what to see and where to go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Sampsons Farm Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sampsons Farm, Restaurant & Rooms Hotel Newton Abbot
- Sampsons Farm, Restaurant And Rooms
- Hotel Sampsons Farm Country
- Sampsons Farm Country Hotel Newton Abbot, Devon