I was here on business around the Devon area and my wife booked me this wonderful place with good beer, inexpensive wine and fabulous food, to wake up in the morning with chickens and a goat being let out was pretty special to the usual business stop, the night stars were the brightest I have ever see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 14c thatched Devon longhouse bed breakfast with additional ground floor en-suite rooms in the converted stables. We offer rustic charm with friendly professional service. Pick your own free range eggs for breakfast from our array of happy hens in the apple orchards. River walks along the Templers way 4oo yards down the lane, walk across to Stover Country Park, free Wellingtons on standby. Home-made cakes baked by my daughter Eliza and why not treat yourself to a Devon Cream Tea. Great location to Discover Dartmoor (Hound of the Baskerville country) Teignmouth, Shaldon and Dartmouth all close by. Visit the famous Eden Project only 90 minutes away by car. I am always on hand to guide you on what to see and where to go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Sampsons Farm Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sampsons Farm, Restaurant & Rooms Hotel Newton Abbot
- Sampsons Farm, Restaurant And Rooms
- Hotel Sampsons Farm Country
- Sampsons Farm Country Hotel Newton Abbot, Devon