Unable to book any closer to longleat we were allocated this hotel near Chippenham. Found easily and practically just off the m5.
Smooth check in but I can never understand the hassle of paying by cash (had to give a passport in)
First night was fine with quiet surroundings, and a lots of retail shops around with a beefeater restaurant next door.
The first night was very hectic and so busy I believe it impacted on the service and quality of food, however by the 2 day both had improved considerably.
The breakfast and meal deal is perfect for our family and the cooked breakfast is extremely good value.
We were around 25 miles from longleat but due to the weather ( warm and sunny) we enjoyed the drive and visit to bowood house which is very close.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kick back and relax in this picturesque, ancient market town on the edge of the idyllic Cotswolds ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Chippenham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chippenham Hotel Chippenham
- Premier Inn Chippenham Hotel Wiltshire