“Reliable and good value.”

Fortune Inn Pub & Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 117 Restaurants in Chippenham
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Superior Chinese, Szechuan & Authentic Chinese Cuisine within a fully air conditioned restaurant near the heart of Wiltshire market town, Chippenham.
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Popped in for the second time this month,comfortable warm restaurant with excellent service and a consistant quality of food.Always a pleasure to visit or to grab a take-a way.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

This was my third visit to The Fortune Inn. Each time I have had excellent service from the staff, who are both corteous and accomodating. The food here is superb and on all three viits I have eaten the same meal ( set meal B for 2 ) because it is so delicious! Maybe next time I will try something else and I have no qualms that it wont be as good as what I have already tried.
This restaurant is good for couples and groups.Try it, you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Food was excellent and the staff were very friendly. Really loved the food. I have a very weird problem with my skin. It gets very dry when I have certain Chinese foods. Probably because of some of the contents they use. But, never had any problem here. It gave a very healthy feeling. Some of the delicacies I liked were Singapore Noodles, fortune inn special mixed Chowmeen noodles. Also, loved some of the beef and pork dishes.
Overall, one of the few very good places in Chippenham to dine other than Olive n Chilly. Will definitely go here and highly recommended.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

We went to the Fortune for the first time last week, 3 friends, Wednesday evening. I was surprised to see that it was half Chinese half pub, which was nice for an after meal drink.

we ordered 6 main courses between us and we all tucked into what ever was on the table. All the dishes I tried where really nicely done, very nicely seasoned and the portions were large. I had enough to bag up and take away for my lunch the day after, which again was a little treat for me :P.

My personal fav's were the Beef Satay, Singapore Vermicelli, Chilli chicken. The service was quick and friendly and the surroundings were cozy. I will defiantly be going back again very soon :)

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Went with parents, had set meal A and B good variety of food to chose from. The set meals were for four people but could of fed six. staff were pleasant very quick service. Music in the background didn't, drown the conversation. We even had a quick lesson in napkin folding, was fun. Good evening was had by all. Would recommend