“Just Spot On!”
Review of The Foxham Inn

The Foxham Inn
Ranked #9 of 116 Restaurants in Chippenham
Cuisines: British, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We decided to take our family out for Sunday Lunch. And we were Not disappointed.

I just don't know why this place does not have rosettes!? Chef really deserves one!

A table of seven, including two children would have been chef's worst nightmare when i booked the table only the day before, but no.... They squeezed us in. And I'm very glad they did.

Homemade, warm, bread. Local ales. Friendly Staff. Perfectly cooked Pork and Fish. Accommodating with pregnancy diets.

Just absolutely brilliant from start to finish!

We will be Back!!!

1  Thank Katie G

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I have just returned from taking my 86 year old father for Sunday lunch. Really excellent food and service at very reasonable rates. My father has mobilty problems but the staff couldn't have been more helpful. If he had needed his wheelchair, access would have been perfect; he however, easily managed without. We both had the ham hock, beautifully cooked and very large!
Many thanks for the kindness and excellent lunch.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

We have been visiting The Foxham Inn for our get-togethers and this is our fourth visit with another one booked for December. This was the first time we stayed overnight and we can thoroughly rate the b & b as well as the pub and restaurant. Excellent facilities, very quiet location, along with fine hosts and a breakfast to set you up for the day. All new facilities, this place is great, the food every time we have been there has been excellent and reasonably priced.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

food was excellent. service was really good. managed to find us a table even though we haven't booked. a word of warning, the trio of chocolate desert is not to be attempted alone. ask for 2 spoons and share

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I have visited Foxham in a number of times & found the food very different from a normal pub. On 22nd September I took two friends there as I had been bragging about how good it was. Starters fine, main course, what a disaster for two of us." Denver Steak" tough as old boots. I could not finish mine ,as even the steak knife wasn't cutting through it & I found myself swallowing it.!!! Yuk When mentioned to Sarah, she told us it was" chuck steak" (something I use for stew) My friend finished his, but said it really was tough ,but he was so hungry he could eat a scabby horse. Sad to say sarah did not even apologise, let alone offer something else!! Gentleman on the next table also had same dish & complained too, don't know the outcome, maybe we did not shout enough Will not be returning or advising anyone else

4  Thank Joni M