Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Adventure wonderland

Very good Would be nice to be able to go back on same ticket Can use tesco vouchers Kids love it... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
neil j
via mobile
It's ok at best

We visited during half term with our 6 year old grandsons. I'd been looking up places to go while... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
MKArmy
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews pony rides mad hatter tesco vouchers queen of hearts young children indoor soft play runaway train cuddle corner year olds guinea pigs alton towers pets corner petting zoo height restrictions flying elephants an adult father christmas
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

We took our 3 year old and 14 month old and were not sure what to expect based on mixed reviews. However we were pleasantly surprised. There is basically rides, an adventure playground, inflatable slide, trampolines, water boats that have squirt guns and various other attractions. My daughters tried the tea cups ride, flying dumbo ride, mini train, safari cars, caterpillar train and boats. There were about 5 larger rides for older kids but I'd say this park would best suit the under 10s. Most if the rides move quite slowly and so my young daughters enjoyed them. We ate in the cafe and the food was nice and fairly priced. There was a nice indoor soft play area that both children enjoyed. There were a couple of bits such as an indoor theatre that only open peak season but my littlies wouldn't have sat still for it anyway!! All in all a fun day out. Think a very good farm park not a theme park and you'll not be disappointed.

1  Thank lara88
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I took my three Grandchildren for a super day in fact we were there 6 hours with plenty to do I hadn't been there for a long time and was pleased to find it was better than I expected.
Lots to do for my 2 year old and 5 year old and they loved it .Would go again when they are with me next time.

1  Thank Margaret G
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I came to the park on the Sunday that just went and what can I say it was perfect and my daughter and son loved it! The food was not perfect in the cafe but all the rides were amazing!
What really made the day outstanding was the character Alice and The mad hatter they just made the park and gave of the best atmosphere! The shows were brilliant! High energy and fun my kids loved them! It was very comical when the mad hatter sold us a slinky he was very nice and my kids love him so of corse we brought 2!
The ride and shop staff were very helpful but there uniform wasn't to a very high standard and some were sunbathing! But it was a nice day.
Over all an brilliant day out fun for all the family

Reviewed June 30, 2013

.I was dissappointed from the colourful leaflet and website, saying it was dorsets number one theme park. I felt it was overpriced, no customer service, needs updating and colour and energy and enthusiasm put into it.
.Not all rides open, show not on, restaurant closed, extra cost for some activites, 2.50 for one circuit on pony ride.

I didnt see much input into the wonderland theme.

2  Thank caroline c
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We went here with 3 kids, a 9 month, an 18 month and a 4 year old and I felt it was very well suited for ages from toddlers up to about 8 years old.

There are plenty of rides and many are included within the entrance fee, and most of these didn't have height restrictions which was good.

Had a good indoor play area too. There was an alice who went around meeting all the kids and did storytime....and who looked remarkably like Alice!

The cafe was a little pricey but in line with most attractions of this type,

The safari cars and battle boats were a lot of fun, especially the boats.

Definately a good day out for family with the younger children, if you don't use any special offer/discounts then you get free re-entry within a week.