“Went in winter so only indoor play area open”

Adventure Wonderland
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventure Wonderland is a Multi award winning, family run theme park aimed primarily towards families with children aged 3 - 10 years old. During the Main Season, March - September and February and October Half Terms, We have 30 rides and attractions all included in the entry price. During the main season on Weekends and School holidays we run a jam packed entertainment schedule with twice daily shows and Meet & Greets with our resident characters! We also have special event days with your favourite cartoon characters live and in person! Our huge indoor play centre, Wild Thing! Is also included in the admission so you'll have guaranteed fun, whatever the weather! During the winter season, Wild Thing! Opens on its own offering unlimited indoor play all day indoor. During Selected dates in November/December we run our Wild Christmas event with additional indoor activities including a Pantomime and Father Christmas. Check our website for opening dates, admission details and full info!
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Went in winter so only indoor play area open”
Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

£4.99 for our eldest who is 18 months for the very large indoor play area. Which is good value, However the attendant stated it was free for adults at the moment but they do get charged most of the time?!? We spent a good few hours here running around with our nipper. Good cheap amusement!

Milford on Sea, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Grandchildren treat”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Excellent value for little ones. Lots of rides which catered for both my 2yr old and 5yr old grandchildren

Visited August 2012
4 attraction reviews
“Festive fun times......”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I have visited Adventure Wonderland with my family on many occasions and my kids love every minute of time spent there. The wild christmas wonderland was no exception! We have been twice, firstly we had the Full Father Christmas Experience with kids craft, cuddles corner, indoor play and the father christmas visit, my kids loved it so much we went back again today and paid the step into christmas entry which is all of the above but without the santa visit. It is great value for money, especially when you consider the panto, which as always is fantastic and over an hour long, you couldn't see a panto as good as that anywhere else for the price! i still see that they are getting bad feedback on here, but it seems that it's due to people not really reading what the place is all about! I would suggest checking their website for prices and opening times before heading down.
thumbs up from my family

Visited December 2012
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Could have saved money if staff were more informative and helpful”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I decided to take my son here today with my friend as somewhere different to go. I tend to avoid the place in the summer because i think it's not right to charge adults the same entry fee as the children when there are no adult rides so i go to Paultons instead which is more money but much better value and up to date. I decided to go here today because i thought it was just the Wild thing soft play that was on which is why upon entry i was shocked to have been charged £15.00 for entry for my 3 year old child and 2 adults. It was £6.99 for children under 4 and £4(!) for adults. When we got inside i asked the woman behind the desk why adulds had to pay? Her reply was abrupt and rude (I mean how dare have the audacity to ask why adults pay for a soft play that is for kids) as she said "Well because you have just paid entry to a theme park!" I said to her in reply that the theme park wasn't open though, just the soft play to which she said there were rabbits outside to pet, mulled wine and mince pies (to which we saw none of) and a pantomime. Well that justifies the huge inflation in price then - 2 minutes of petting a rabbit, a cheap manky mince pie and a panto which we didn't want to go to. My son had a good old play in the soft play for an hour and a half, a 2 minute pet of the rabbits and then we left. When i got home i looked up their website (which i should have done before i went but silly me thinking staff would be informative) and saw today was a Christmas special day with a panto, santa etc. We only wanted a soft play area (which is what it normally is during winter) but not the girl on the gate nor the rude woman i asked informed us of this fact because if they had we would have gone elsewhere as we didn't want the Christmas special day, just a quick soft play area. So for us it was poor value for money today because my friend and i paid £8 between us to sit on a sofa to watch my 3 year old play which i could do at Serendipity sams for £4.50 with free adults. Again though, like they do in the summer, they overcharge to adults for entry! Even if we had wanted to do the Christmas special day £4 per adult is silly as it's all for kids (except the mince pie and mulled wine of course!) When will some places get the fact that adults spend money in the cafe on drinks and food. That is where they make their money on adults! So if you overcharge entry they aren't going to buy in the cafe like i didn't have a coffee today like i would normally and just had the water jug. No wonder so many people were in there with own picnics!

Visited December 2012
Christchurch
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Be a kid again”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I love this attraction and enjoy taking my four Grandchildren there's something for everyone, lots of rides and play areas, there's even a Aircraft Museum that the kids (young and old) enjoy exploring. Plenty of picnic areas, even face painting, Pony rides and small animals to hold, a very good day out.

Visited September 2012