Everyone is aware of the temperature issues in this hotel. We received a text and telephone call from the hotel a week before arriving to advise us of the issues.
Yes it was hot but with the fan provided we were OK.
We had a family room, with double and two single beds. Still leaving a good size room. Comfy beds. Had the breakfast which is good quality and very good value (particularly as two kids eat free with one adult having a cooked breakfast).
Overall a pleasant stay for one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a gem of a spot, close to the wonderful Dorset World Heritage Coast, at the Premier Inn Hotel Christchurch West. A great find whether you're on the hunt for business deals or just a few days away. With a wealth of waterside treasures within minutes, you could be messing about on the river, harbour or sea. Or if you prefer the greens and great outdoors, polish your swing at Ferndown or Parley or head for the peace and quiet of the New Forest. Then, when it's time to turn in, set a course for our great restaurant and extra-comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel Christchurch
- Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel Dorset