Stayed here for 2 nights in October 2013.. What you would expect really for a Premier Inn. Rooms are of a decent size with a modern look. Clean, tidy and comfortable, giving an excellent nights sleep.....
Bathroom also very clean & tidy, with lots of hot water.....!!
Only slight downside is the wardrobe availability... If you stay for any length of time you would almost certainly be living out of your suitcase.
Never the less, would definitely recommend as good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a gem of a spot, close to the wonderful Dorset World Heritage Coast, at the Premier Inn Hotel Christchurch West. A great find whether you're on the hunt for business deals or just a few days away. With a wealth of waterside treasures within minutes, you could be messing about on the river, harbour or sea. Or if you prefer the greens and great outdoors, polish your swing at Ferndown or Parley or head for the peace and quiet of the New Forest. Then, when it's time to turn in, set a course for our great restaurant and extra-comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel Christchurch
- Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel Dorset