I had taken annual leave ,and decided to get away from Kent for a few days, so pleased we did too! Lucky with the weather, and this Hotel is central for visits to New Forest villages ,and towns, within Hampshire ,and also for the beaches in Dorset, without having to add too many extra journey miles. As a Family we have stayed at this Hotel six times over the last 4 years ,and found ALL the staff to be friendly and attentive. Breakfast is extremely good and there is plenty to choose from, we were shown our table and the rest is up to us ,to make our choices. We did eat twice out of four night's stay in the Restaurant for an evening meal ,suggestion : book your table, we were pleased we had ,as people were sent away behind us with 0.5-1hour wait. The menu is varied ,but presentation could be better ,in both meals I chose ,both starters and main courses ,lacked something in taste... and when I asked for an extra side portion of coleslaw, I was given a dish of salad?? I should have queried this ,but as the person had forgotten our drinks order twice ,I thought better of it. I only had one desert ,which was *NEW* Apple & Gooseberry Crumble, this was in fact just a bowl of Mush, disgusting! But people must enjoy this food as the dining area was always packed out ,and the Car Parks FULL. Our bedroom was Clean, minimal, which is fine ,there was even a fan! sheets crisp and white , beds firm ,but ok, and the bathroom spotless , towels fluffy and changed daily. Well Done to the Cleaning Staff! Just the general areas need refurbishment, tired and old ,but with a revamp will spruce it up ,and continue to attract people of all ages ,its particularly good for Peppa Pig World ,and Paultons Park ,as well as the New Forest and Bournemouth & Boscombe .All in all a very relaxing stay ,Thank You.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handy for Highcliffe Castle, Christchurch Harbour and the natural wonders of the New Forest, Only 8 miles from Bournemouth airport. Local attractions include the famous Priory church, Highcliffe Castle, the New Forest and beaches. Conveniently located for Christchurch train station, local shops and amenities and Christchurch town centre. Our Christchurch (East) hotel has everything you'd expect, Including our new, modern rooms with comfy kingszize Hypnos beds and our Orange Cow Beefeater restaurant next door serving freshly cooked meals ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Christchurch (East) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Christchurch East Hotel Christchurch
- Premier Inn Christchurch (East) Hotel Dorset