It was our first ever Premier Inn experience and we did not expect any frills but a clean and functional room. The hotel delivered on both criteria. Softer pillows (still not soft enough for me but I never travel without my own) were provided in the wardrobe which was a nice touch. Entering the room was like entering a private hospital room. There was a strong smell of disinfectant and it was spotless but totally devoid of character. The bed was OK but it was a little cold in the room even when turning the thermostat up high and I guess that's why they supply an additional electric heater. I would not choose this chain for a special evening or a holiday but as a one off it is perfectly adequate, it does what it says on the tin and it is reasonably priced. I forgot to mention the welcome which was very warm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handy for Highcliffe Castle, Christchurch Harbour and the natural wonders of the New Forest, Only 8 miles from Bournemouth airport. Local attractions include the famous Priory church, Highcliffe Castle, the New Forest and beaches. Conveniently located for Christchurch train station, local shops and amenities and Christchurch town centre. Our Christchurch (East) hotel has everything you'd expect, Including our new, modern rooms with comfy Hypnos beds and our Orange Cow Beefeater restaurant next door serving freshly cooked meals ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Christchurch (East) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Christchurch East Hotel Christchurch
- Premier Inn Christchurch (East) Hotel Dorset