Stayed here on business, for 1 night. First time I'd used Premier Inn and unless I have no other choices I won't be returning. This is a staid, non-descript place where British hostelery has lost itself. The hotel is attached to a beefeater restaurant, which from the outside looks quite grandiose and impressive, but its been transformed into a frankenstein of a place. The folk who work and service the 2 establishments are great and friendly. The place itself is sad and gave me a feeling of discomfort. One particular thing that annoyed me after checking in and going into dinner was the sticky tables in the restaurant - uhhgg! disgusting. I could go on and bore your further but won't. For me, first and last Premier, I prefer a local B&B or something more personal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handy for Highcliffe Castle, Christchurch Harbour and the natural wonders of the New Forest, Only 8 miles from Bournemouth airport. Local attractions include the famous Priory church, Highcliffe Castle, the New Forest and beaches. Conveniently located for Christchurch train station, local shops and amenities and Christchurch town centre. Our Christchurch (East) hotel has everything you'd expect, Including our new, modern rooms with comfy Hypnos beds and our Orange Cow Beefeater restaurant next door serving freshly cooked meals ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Christchurch (East) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Christchurch East Hotel Christchurch
- Premier Inn Christchurch (East) Hotel Dorset