We love Premier Inns - you know what you are going to get! Wanted a base close to the coast & New Forest. From the outside, this Inn is looking a little tired but inside, the rooms are good, spacious, clean & comfortable. Staff were all very friendly & helpful from check-in to restaurant. Large hotel & we had rooms a long walk from reception which was absolutely fine & they were well away from the road & not too close to the car park so very quiet. Nice evening meal & good breakfast; usual Premier Inn choice & plenty of it. A little busy but it was Bank Holiday weekend & they kept re-filling the breakfast & tables were kept cleared. Good location for Christchurch; about 20-30 mins walk in; easy to find or 5 mins drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handy for Highcliffe Castle, Christchurch Harbour and the natural wonders of the New Forest, Only 8 miles from Bournemouth airport. Local attractions include the famous Priory church, Highcliffe Castle, the New Forest and beaches. Conveniently located for Christchurch train station, local shops and amenities and Christchurch town centre. Our Christchurch (East) hotel has everything you'd expect, Including our new, modern rooms with comfy Hypnos beds and our Orange Cow Beefeater restaurant next door serving freshly cooked meals ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Christchurch (East) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Christchurch East Hotel Christchurch
- Premier Inn Christchurch (East) Hotel Dorset