“Quick service and interesting menu”
Review of Arcado Lounge

Arcado Lounge
Ranked #34 of 157 Restaurants in Christchurch
Cuisines: Contemporary, British, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Arcado lounge is an informal, neighbourhood food led cafe/bar open all-day everyday where families, friends, and locals can come for a coffee, a drink, or something to eat in a relaxed comfortable environment.
Reviewed June 29, 2014

This restaurant was near our hotel and serves until 10pm. Enjoyed the decor and atmosphere - they have a front that opens in the hot weather. Food was served quickly and was of a good quality. I had a panini with blue cheese in it - tasty. Staff very friendly and attentive.

ArcadoLounge, General Manager at Arcado Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Good afternoon Matthew,

Thank you for your kind feedback on our venue. It's great to hear as it is such a valuable tool as we look to give every one of our "Loungers" the best experience possible.

I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit, we pride ourselves on having the best staff around, delivering great service and products, in undoubtedly the quirkiest venue in town and so it's great to hear we that we lived up to the high standards we set.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

We visited for a quick bite to eat in the evening and a couple of beers, have to say both people who served us were really friendly and gave great service (even the newbie who got stuck on the tills). We have a couple of the snacks and sharers which went down a treat, so did the beer!

Good afternoon,

Firstly let me thank you for your kind review. We always encourage our guests to leave us their feedback as it is such a great tool as we strive to further improve our guests experience.

The whole team at Arcado Lounge are incredibly pleased that you enjoyed your latest visit and are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future where we will do our utmost to give you an even better experience than your last.

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

I happened to be in Christchurch for work reasons and needed to do some work on my laptop and eat something as I was starving, I didn't fancy the pubs in the town so came here instead. Most tables were occupied which is a good sign but a friendly member of staff later found out his name was Micky got me a table out of the way and checked I was ok through the evening. I was happy sat people watching and there was a real mix of clientele. Good food, a decent & thought about range of drinks and great service so I can see why. Don't let the decor put you off, may look like your Nan's living room but it all adds to the experience. Well done Micky and team I'll be back and I urge others to give it a go.

Good afternoon,

I am incredibly pleased that you found our venue to your liking. The whole team at Arcado Lounge works incredibly hard to ensure that every guest has a great experience and we pride ourselves on having the hardest working and most friendly and approachable staff around.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future and hope to improve even further on your recent visit.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Dine in style. Very retro. Great atmosphere. Staff excellent. Good food. May a bit more of a selection on the menu would have helped but what we had was enjoyable. Would recommend a visit.

ArcadoLounge, General Manager at Arcado Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2014

Good afternoon MrsDilly,

Thank you for your kind feedback on your recent visit to our venue. We always put our guests feedback, whether it be good or bad, into consideration as we look to improve on our guests experiences.

It is great to hear that your visit was enjoyed and that the high standards we set regarding service, atmosphere and product were achieved.

Don't forget we run a monthly specials menu alongside our daily menu with some great dishes to keep your taste buds entertained.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

I'd like to recommend Arcado's. It doesn't look like it'd be a great place to eat somehow.. but it is. Faultless staff - friendly, helpful, easy to talk to. You can see inside the kitchen from the bar, which is great. Great beer and some lovely (if pricey) cocktails. Most of all, the food is sublime. The menu has personality - and there's some lovely surprises. You don't get that at Pizza Express next door! Some of the nicest food around.

Good afternoon Ramblinggirl,

Firstly, let me thank you for your great feedback. We always encourage our guests to leave us their feedback, whether it be good or bad, as it such a good tool for us to improve our "Loungers" experiences.

We always try to deliver a personal, attentive and speedy service as well as a great value for money menu and it is incredibly pleasing to hear that your recent visit lived up to the high standards we set.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.