“Everything just right.”
Review of The Old Vicarage

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Christchurch
The Old Vicarage
Ranked #21 of 32 Christchurch B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I recently had my 50th Birthday party at the Old Vicarage with over 100 relatives from all over the UK enjoyign the day and the evening. Fantastic service from poeple who obviously love what they do, food that was amazing and a brilliant atmosphere created in a relaxed yet professional way. The funcitons rooms, and marquee, were amaing and the bedrooms individually desiged to a very high standard, we were delgithed with everything!! Recenlty taken over and revamped I am delgithed to have found it just in time for my party. I will defaintely be visiting again.

Room Tip: All the rooms looked delightful, we had a room which overlooked the gardens which was perfect.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for The Old Vicarage

Reviewed June 21, 2012

This is a very nice hotel very well decorated and the food is to die for we had the Sunday roast it was the best roast I've had my compliments to the chef and the owners seem very down to earth you get that real feeling that you are very valued customers I would reccomend this hotel to friends and family

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Found the restaurant by chance as we were passing. We had fresh whole dressed crab and a huge portion of fresh mussels which were both excellently prepared and served. They were also very good value for money on an attractive menu. Overall we were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere.
We would definitely recommend this restaurant to our friends and we will try to go back again soon.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Christchurch
Lord Bute Hotel
#1 of 1 in New Milton
Heronshaw House
Heronshaw House
#17 of 32 in Christchurch

Been to The Old Vicarage? Share your experiences!