“Lunch time.”

Stewarts Garden Centre
Ranked #10 of 157 Restaurants in Christchurch
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Stewarts are a family-owned chain of three Garden Centres, one in Christchurch, one in Broomhill, near Wimborne and on in Titchfield, near Fareham. All have excellent Coffee Shops with 5 star ratings from the Food Standards Agency. At Stewarts Christchurch and Broomhill are open late on Thursday nights, when we have local musicians entertaining with live music. Our coffee shops close 1 hour before the Garden Centre closes. Please see our website for more details.
Reviewed April 10, 2014

My daughter and I popped in for lunch, and glad we did, but very full up afterwards. Good place to go in future, when you can't make your mind up....... It's worth it.

7  Thank Coaster21

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Nice food, slightly high prices, but what turely annoying to find serving stations is has the meal you want when the store busy

8  Thank Nukethem
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I've been here before but only for a snack really, but this time myself and my partner had a Sunday Roast. We both thought it was very nice although a little pricey in there for food and drink. Plenty of seating which is just as well because it was heaving in there! We would recommend though and go again.

10  Thank cleg
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Quite often come here for breakfast or mid morning snack.
The venue is lovely and clean, including toilets. Plenty of seating.
I love their breakfast bap, and the fresh made cakes are also delicious. All made better as I know as much of the food is locally sourced.
Recommended for all to try

7  Thank willowaz
Reviewed December 23, 2013

My wife and i had lunch here today and what a nice lunch we had.there was so many meals to choose from and being my wife being Coeliac there were so many meals for her to choose from,She thought the Crumble with Custard was wonderful as she has not had crumble for over 18months she felt as though Christmas had come a couple of days early.there is also a wide selection of Gluten Free cakes,,my wife says Yippee
the place is tidy and the staff very helpful,a return to this garden centre in the New Year is a must
Regards Nelson