“Like Pizza?”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #61 of 149 Restaurants in Christchurch
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Like Pizza?”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

It s a great place to have a Pizza. Nice inside, good service (usually) great variety to eat

Visited May 2012

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“pizza and salad - ideal for families”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Been there several times. Quality of Salads and pizzas vary very much. Staff can be helpful and friendly.
Good location to eat out with the family (kids) Parking is brilliant.
prices vary within season.

Visited March 2012
Wimborne Minster, United Kingdom
“Poor slow service”
Reviewed September 4, 2011

Waited to be seated for 10 mins while waitress cleaned a table despite there being the hole lower section free and at least four in the top. Waited 20 mins for waitress to take our order. Salad bar was very empty. Another table asked if it was going to be restocked only to be told they had run out of most of the items. Staff very friendly but possible need to be shown how to cleae tables after customers leave not when i a new customer arrives. And why have a seating area if your not going to use it when its needed. Shame the service doesnt match the food.

Berkhamsted
“new look, new menu and new greater vaue for money”
Reviewed August 13, 2011

It is over a year since my last visit to the Hut at Christchurch, or any other Hut for that matter. I have two hungry 5 year olds to feed at around 5pm mid week. I noticed straight away that the inside has had a face lift. It is brighter, roomier and has lost that dated feeling. The severs greet us with a smile and l;ots of eye contact. Nothing is too much trouble for our server, Claire, and we note the place filling up very fast with family parties and lots of children. We order garlic bread to nibble while we study the menu and it arrives quickly, hot and tasty. My wife orders pasta for the children and for herself. I am on a diet and order just a salad. The server points out several low calory dishes to me and I change my mind and order a pasta dish.

At the salad bar, which now comes free and unlimited, we are told that all the dressings except for the honey one are 'low-fat'. Our main courses arrive without delay and everyone enjoyed their choice. My spiral pasta, chicken and spicy chilli sauce was very tasty. I washed it don with a refillable diet coke. The boys raided the ice cream factory, they love serving themselves. As with the salad bar I think it makes them feel grown up. I sneaked a taste of their ice cream which was very white in colour and tasted good. We had coffee which arrived hot and strong.

When the bill arrived I was amazed. I had not realised that children ate for free. We had garlic bread, salad, main course, ice cream, coffee, coke, water and fruit shoot all for £28. That is just £7 a head all in.

OK it was noisy with children everywhere but they all were enjoying themselves and my grandsons loved the Spag Bol and Cheesy Macaroni they cleared their plates. We were in and out in no time and the kids did not have time to get bored and disruptive.

Great value for money too.

• Visited August 2011