“Delicious”

Cuisines: Seafood, British
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Food here is exceptional..the service matches this and the staff could not be more helpful. We chose to dine here at very short notice and although very busy we were able to get a table. Looking forward to coming back again next year

1  Thank bazwin
AJAitken, General Manager at The Jetty, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2014

It is great to hear you dropped in on us last minute, we don't like to turn away guests if we can accommodate we always will. And that you enjoyed your dining experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back next year

Write a ReviewReviews (2,130)

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Great food, friendly and attentive staff who were knowledgable when it came to wine recommendations. Would recommend and be pleased to go again.

Its great to hear you enjoyed your dining experience with us, and would recommend us. We hope to see you again in the restaurant

Reviewed August 8, 2014

I have been to the Jetty now on 6 occasions, the food, staff and ambiance of the place is superb, i would recommend the Jetty as your first port of call if you want a good experience in fine dining, the lunch time menu has a special 3 course at a rate of aprox £22, which is just amazing value, its i would say Table d'hote, the rest of the menu is A La Carte, Cant wait to spend my 50th birthday there in September with my virgin Jetty friends! The evenings there are just as fab.

Thank you for such a fabulous review. It is great to hear that you keep returning to the restaurant and find us to have the best fine dining experience. It is very important for us that we keep a consistency to our food and service, so you have the same great experience every time you visit us. We look forward to hosting you again in September for your Birthday

Reviewed August 5, 2014

It was very busy which is a good thing. It was a Sunday lunch. The starter and main course we had was excellent but I am afraid I was disappointed with the sweet. My husband had the crème caramel, my son in law had a crumble which was really nice although quite small. My daughter and I had a coffee ice cream with tia maria liqueur and cream. That was awful. For a fine dining restaurant it was more like Wetherspoons desserts and in a tall glass. I was expecting something nicely laid out in a small dish. Neither of us could finish it and it had melted into a liquid before we were half way down the glass. Disappointing. The rest of the meal was excellent and it was a lovely view by the window and we sat on the patio for coffee.

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TA
It is great to hear you enjoyed the majority of your meal, it is just disappointing to hear you didn't enjoy your desserts, especially the ice cream sundae's. They have been a feature on our Sunday menu for several months now and I can only apologise if you didn't enjoy them.
I am glad you found the rest of the meal excellent, with coffees to finish on our terrace. We hope to see you again in the restaurant

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

I booked a table of 12 to celebrate a silver wedding anniversary. Couldn't have had a nicer evening. The ambiance of the restaurant is lovely, the setting and view gorgeous. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the service was excellent. We had a really lovely meal, the food was exceptional. A great evening! Thank you to all the staff at The Jetty.
I would highly recommend to anyone.

1  Thank SAJarvis

Thank you for taking the time to review us on trip advisor it is great to hear you had a complete dining experience. And enjoyed the food, the service and the ambiance. It was a pleasure to look after you all and we look forward to welcoming you back to the restaurant.