“Pinnochios restaurant - Christchurch.”
Review of Pinocchio's

Pinocchio's
Ranked #73 of 157 Restaurants in Christchurch
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2013

service was very good. Food was average nothing to write home about , presentation of food was poor.We were a family of 9 adults and 6 children celebrating my sisters 60th birthday. During the evening the restaurant became very busy with people queuing for tables, a member of my family asked the owner for ice cream for the children and he was quite rude (Basil Fawlty ish) in fact. He was rushing around clearing our table as if he wanted us out of the way for his next customers that were forming a queue. We were made to feel very unwelcome. That was the first and very last time we will enter that restaurant. Any tv directors reading this ' perfect guy for another Fawlty towers series '.

1  Thank Lynda W

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Not used this restaurant for a while but still good value food great service and good atmosphere, I'm not bothered by old decor as food is good and that is what I go for

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I never bother to leave reviews but in this case I felt I had to share my experience. The pizza looked and tasted like it had been bought from the frozen section of a supermarket. It was very basic and bland and we were still hungry afterwards. We only chose this restaurant over Pizza Express opposite as we were hoping for an authentic Italian pizza - what a missed opportunity for the restaurant owner. We were hoping this restaurant was going to be a great little find but sadly we won't be going back. On a plus note, the service was good...

1  Thank nat1122
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Went last Saturday with the family. Was given a lovely warm welcome and food was greay to suit. I had a steak meal which had great flavour. Only problem was I was hoping to have a slice of my nephews pizza but he ate it all!! :-)

1  Thank JMS_1084
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I'm still finding it hard reading peoples 'BAD' reviews of this restaurant. We went on 2/3/13 and had a lovely meal as usual. Very friendly greeting when we arrived and gave us a table with settee like seats as they know i have a back problem. Our drinks order was taken and brought over promptly. We were given plenty of time to look at the menu and then our order was taken. Everything we had was delicious an cannot be faulted so we will return an pizza express hasn't affected them as by 7.30pm they were queing for tables so it just shows they must be doing something right.

1  Thank claire m