We have stayed with Wendy and Alan on several occasions over the past couple of years, our first visit was shortly after they opened. The facilities they provide are excellent, the rooms are immaculate, the breakfasts which are Alan's speciality are fantastic. This couple know what their customers want and produce exactly that and more, much more. they should be granted number one B&B in Christchurch in our opinion.
Beryl and Brian. Clevedon Somerset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waters Reach is one of the finest guest houses in Dorset. Conveniently situated less than 500 metres from Christchurch town centre and with trains & buses passing regularly you can enjoy a completely relaxing stay while you explore Dorset's beautiful beaches and scenery. Our luxury en suite rooms have to been seen to be believed and are available from just £65 per night including a mouth watering, locally sourced breakfast. Each room has memory foam mattresses and is fitted with digital television, tea and coffee making facilities and has access to our free Wi-Fi service, and of course on-site free parking is available to all of our guests. Guests who stay with us for two or more nights are treated to a home baked delicious lemon drizzle cake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Waters Reach Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waters Reach Hotel Christchurch
- Waters Reach Guest House Christchurch, Dorset