We had spent the day house-hunting around Wimborne (no luck) and stayed overnight here as we wanted to explore Lymington the next day. We only booked a room two days before and so did not expect to have the best room in the hotel and were offered an Inland View room (basically overlooking the car park). The view was not exactly exciting but the room was charming, was comfortably furnished and spotlessly clean. The bathroom was equipped with a deluge shower and good toiletries. We had booked dinner in the Upper Deck restaurant and could not book a table before 9 p.m. However, when we arrived at about 7 p.m. for drinks on the lovely terrace overlooking the harbour we were told that if a table became free earlier they would fit us in. At about 7.45 we were told this was now okay and menus were produced and food ordered so all in all we were very happy. The food was superb, the service efficient and the staff a delight. The same applied to the breakfast service. I shall be adding this hotel to my list of 'must go back to's'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a fantastic stay at Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa in Dorset. Wake up to incredible views over to the harbour, enjoy a bracing walk across to Hengistbury Head, or hide away at the luxurious Harbour Spa! Make the most of this unique location whatever the season - a change of scenery, warm and attentive hospitality, delicious food, which reflects the very best local produce, and a chance to breathe in the fresh sea air. The Upper Deck Restaurant serves delicious, locally-sourced dishes and is open for lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and drinks. Or you can also choose to dine in the award-winning Jetty Restaurant situated within the hotel's grounds. Stay in one of the luxury 64 bedrooms, some with four-poster beds and private garden terraces overlooking Mudeford Quay. All of the bedrooms feature flat screen televisions, tea and coffee making facilities and White Company toiletries. The Harbour Spa is a haven of relaxation. Enjoy a relaxing spa treatment - from manicures and pedicures to facials and specialised massages. Relax in the indoor swimming pool, hydrotherapy pool, sauna, salt grotto and crystal steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Christchurch Harbour Hotel And Spa
- The Christchurch Harbour Hotel Christchurch
- Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa Dorset