I booked this trip as my Wife was in need of a "chill out" and we were not disappointed. From the moment we arrived to the time we left were looked after very well. We had taken an offer for a 2 night stay to include breakfast the first night meal allowance of £30 ph as well as a bottle of champagne in the room on arrival. We found the room to be very clean and a good size as well as the bathroom being a nice size with a bath and shower over. The shower was more than powerful enough to satisfy me. Though the room was situated on the side there wasn't any noise even with the window open. We chose to dine in the upper deck both at lunch and in the evening and were not disappointed with the food. I have read many of the previous reviews and would agree when busy the car park can be quite full. I also note that some people were waiting for food etc and would agree it does not always arrive at the drop of a hat, but it does arrive. The spa facilities are more than adequate and I guess it may be dark to help one relax before going for the many treatments on offer. I do agree that the full English breakfast could do with a rethink on serving. Baked beans all over bacon & a tasteless sausage were the only gripe I have but that could be rectified. All in all a great stay and it did what it says on the tin because my Wife is now de-stressed :).Would have given 5 green circles if the English breakfast had been up to scratch, please note all other breakfast options were very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a fantastic stay at Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa in Dorset. Wake up to incredible views over to the harbour, enjoy a bracing walk across to Hengistbury Head, or hide away at the luxurious Harbour Spa! Make the most of this unique location whatever the season - a change of scenery, warm and attentive hospitality, delicious food, which reflects the very best local produce, and a chance to breathe in the fresh sea air. The Upper Deck Restaurant serves delicious, locally-sourced dishes and is open for lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and drinks. Or you can also choose to dine in the award-winning Jetty Restaurant situated within the hotel's grounds. Stay in one of the luxury 64 bedrooms, some with four-poster beds and private garden terraces overlooking Mudeford Quay. All of the bedrooms feature flat screen televisions, tea and coffee making facilities and White Company toiletries. The Harbour Spa is a haven of relaxation. Enjoy a relaxing spa treatment - from manicures and pedicures to facials and specialised massages. Relax in the indoor swimming pool, hydrotherapy pool, sauna, salt grotto and crystal steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Christchurch Harbour Hotel And Spa
- The Christchurch Harbour Hotel Christchurch
- Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa Dorset