My boyfriend brought me here as a birthday present and we found the location fantastic being right in front of the sea. We had a fantastic evening meal at the Jetty (see separate view) which is located right next to the hotel and if you love seafood and don't mind spending good money, we will highly recommend you to try the Jetty (rather than the restaurant in the hotel). We used the spa facilities, but found the wet area rather small compared with other spa hotels we have been to. Also, the ladies at the Spa were not the friendliest of bunch and we did not find them very warm or helpful. When we tried to book for a massage on a spot, they just said "You should have booked it before you arrived. We can't help you." As this was a surprise present from my boyfriend, of course we could not book it beforehand. Although we understood that they are busy at weekends, we would had expected them to be a little bit more helpful. As it was a week before the Xmas, there was a large Xmas party going on at the hotel and the music went on until midnight, hence we struggled to fall in sleep. We won't be back for the spa, but we may perhaps consider to come back in summer for sea and seafood at the Jetty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a fantastic stay at Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa in Dorset. Wake up to incredible views over to the harbour, enjoy a bracing walk across to Hengistbury Head, or hide away at the luxurious Harbour Spa! Make the most of this unique location whatever the season - a change of scenery, warm and attentive hospitality, delicious food, which reflects the very best local produce, and a chance to breathe in the fresh sea air. The Upper Deck Restaurant serves delicious, locally-sourced dishes and is open for lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and drinks. Or you can also choose to dine in the award-winning Jetty Restaurant situated within the hotel's grounds. Stay in one of the luxury 64 bedrooms, some with four-poster beds and private garden terraces overlooking Mudeford Quay. All of the bedrooms feature flat screen televisions, tea and coffee making facilities and White Company toiletries. The Harbour Spa is a haven of relaxation. Enjoy a relaxing spa treatment - from manicures and pedicures to facials and specialised massages. Relax in the indoor swimming pool, hydrotherapy pool, sauna, salt grotto and crystal steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotel.de and Booking.com so you can book your Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Christchurch Harbour Hotel And Spa
- The Christchurch Harbour Hotel Christchurch
- Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa Dorset