Should you choose to arrive mid-afternoon as we did and find a flashy wedding going on then there will be no spaces in the car park, double parking is the order of the day with staff having to endlessly shuffle cars around. So be very wary of handing over your car keys or trying to squash your nice car amidst blingy 4x4s and Mercedes limos. Neither expect any tranquility in the lounge areas until early evening. But this is how hotels make a living these days and thankfully this hotel has a seperate seemingly sound-proofed area for such functions. As always the rooms are immaculate and our side room was very quiet and perfectly acceptable for a couple of nights. Don't see the point of a waterside view room even if larger, although you can see over the top of the Jetty restaurant to Hengistbury Head beyond. Food as always delicious, and staff when not overwhelmed by weddings are wonderful. We shall stay again but this time check for weddings etc first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a fantastic stay at Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa in Dorset. Wake up to incredible views over to the harbour, enjoy a bracing walk across to Hengistbury Head, or hide away at the luxurious Harbour Spa! Make the most of this unique location whatever the season - a change of scenery, warm and attentive hospitality, delicious food, which reflects the very best local produce, and a chance to breathe in the fresh sea air. The Upper Deck Restaurant serves delicious, locally-sourced dishes and is open for lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and drinks. Or you can also choose to dine in the award-winning Jetty Restaurant situated within the hotel's grounds. Stay in one of the luxury 64 bedrooms, some with four-poster beds and private garden terraces overlooking Mudeford Quay. All of the bedrooms feature flat screen televisions, tea and coffee making facilities and White Company toiletries. The Harbour Spa is a haven of relaxation. Enjoy a relaxing spa treatment - from manicures and pedicures to facials and specialised massages. Relax in the indoor swimming pool, hydrotherapy pool, sauna, salt grotto and crystal steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Christchurch Harbour Hotel And Spa
- The Christchurch Harbour Hotel Christchurch
- Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa Dorset